Saturday, July 11, 2009

Swift Photos by Brookey

Thursday we went to the park to get out and enjoy the weather. We ate lunch with Grammy, Brooke, and the kids while avoiding the sun in the shade. I enjoy being in the sun if water is involved and I can cool off afterwards. I am glad to have family nearby so Teryk can play with Jasper and Swift can have an eye pinching match with Aram. It is amazing how age doesn’t matter as much as they get older. Before we know it, Swift and Aram will be running together and Teryk will be tailing Jasper in the playground as a little kindergartener. I am excited with every stage but the older they get the more I worry about them becoming teenagers making their own decisions. I keep telling Deb my kids will have a nine o’clock curfew in the summer and seven o’clock curfew in the winter. Right now I can at least keep track of my kids and try to protect them, even though I frequently fail because Swift and Teryk can’t live in a bubble, if only that were possible :).

Black and white always makes pics look great.







I love this pic. I wish I could pull off the pigtail look like Swift!


Adorable! I don't know how Brooke captures the perfect pics of my kids but I am never disappointed.

She looks very intuitive here. My next post will have to show loads of Teryk to make up for my little Swift update. Teryk used to be great at posing for photos but lately he gets excited when I try and make Swift smile. By the time she is happy, Teryk is laughing in the other direction.

4 comments:

  1. You don't need to give me credit for the pictures... I just like the process, but no one needs to know I took them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in high school we were mad we had curfews... my how times change when we realize our parents only wanted us to be safe!!! Swift is getting so big, even from when you all were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures of Swift! Next time we see her she may be walking or close to it..that is crazy! Brynn must still think we're on vacation because even though she calls this her "new house" she asks to see "my cousin's Teryk and Fifts"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much she looks like you! She and Aram are going to grow up close friends, I can see. Hope you're having fun in MT!

    ReplyDelete