Sunday, November 15, 2009

Early Christmas Present

So I went to Sears yesterday for the Pre-black Friday sale. I LOVE black Friday, even though few share the same joy. We found a camera on sale that was a Kodak. The camera was great but the sales lady showed me a Sony in the clearance section! Nevertheless, I bought a Christmas present from my parents. Technically, I used part of the kids' money as well so Trent helped for part. I will find them an awesome gift from Grandma and Grandpa; plus we have six new release movies coming that my mom found online! Christmas has coming early for us this year!
Snow...I used to love it this time of year. Not that I completely lack the enjoyment but I don't look forward to moisture, that's for sure. My place turns into a muddy mess, and that is not an exaggeration. This was a pretty picture I decided to take with my new camera under the "snow" tab. Not sure what it meant but I had to take advantage of the perfect moment. I must conclude my comments on this photo by saying I LOVE snow but have no admirable feelings toward mud :).
My camera is wonderful and can capture Teryk in all his crazy jumping and running! I was using my phone to take pictures and occasionally pulled out the camcorder. The simplicity is excellent and I even have a case that wraps around my belt loop! I got a smokin' deal and glad the sales lady showed me the clearence section.

Swifty still loves her bottles, every once in a while. I couldn't get her to drink them for a while so I only let her have the pleasure two or three times a day. This makes her drink the entire bottle and I don't have to follow her milk puddles around with a wash cloth (as much).

This picture was not the best since I didn't focus but I still think it's great! The green goo by her mouth is just froot loops, I promise. We were getting ready for church and I was procrastinating in order to test my camera on Swift now that she was awake.


I was trying to record Swift as she stood straight up on the floor by herself. She did it about five times before she quite right as I got the camera out! Anyway, Teryk kept singing a song so I tried to catch that instead. Sorry for my wierd noise at the beginning; I was trying to delay him to start singing when I pushed record. He says "chao" and apparently that is part of what Lightning Mcqueen says. *BTW, you have to turn off the music at the bottom.

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, so funny. I love the end where Swift goes for the toy and Teryk won't stand for that. Your kids are cuter each time I see them. Ahhhhh! Can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not into mud, eh? What a spoil sport! :) It is bad out here because our snow melts so fast. Love the pictures. Between the 2 of us, we will a gazillion pictures of every event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE black Friday too! Your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete