Thursday, November 5, 2009

Notable Memories

So I am not exactly the greatest at elaborating on stories and recording things going on in the Webber family. Consequently, I decided to mention just some quick recollections I would like to remember and a few tidbits on the kids. Teryk has recently gotten into having a favorite song and insisting on hearing it over and over again. He began his list with Mama Mia, not exactly what I would expect from a three year-old boy. Later, he decided that his new favorite song was “Bad Day” by Daniel Powter. He calls this the Chipmunk song because he first heard it at the start of the movie. His most recent obsession includes both theme songs from the Transformer movies. I personally enjoy Linkin Park but 100 times can get pretty old. He has a hilarious dance and wants the music full blast. How Teryk went from “Mama Mia” to “New Divide,” I will never know. I am excited for the next Chipmunk movie to come out so I can hopefully have a variation to my IPod playlist!
Swift, as many around her know, has a tendency to growl for every expression. Before a coo or babble, she would give a random, nearly evil sounding, growl numerous times a day. This noise has slowly transformed into a unique growl that occurs for every occasion. There is a happy growl, sad growl, angry growl, and teasing growl. If Swift is happy and giggly, a cute, nose scrunched growl would come out to show her excited attitude. The sad growl occurs when I lay her in bed when she feels unready and abandoned (go figure); resulting in a loud, offended growl. The angry growl usually comes with a bite attempt that appears most often when Teryk is in the vicinity. My favorite is the teasing growl as she simply wants people to laugh. Swift is growing so fast and amuses me no matter which growl emerges.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! How cute they both are! This was a great post! :)

    ReplyDelete